Fire Risk Assessment Council
The Fire Risk Assessment Council represents the companies that offer fire risk assessment services.
The Council’s key role is to present the collective views of this sector of the industry, including negotiation and discussion with government and other external bodies.
It is made up of 15 elected members representing small, medium and larger FIA member companies:
- Chair - Colin Todd, C S Todd and Associates
- Secretary - Will Lloyd, Fire Industry Association Ltd
- Member - Dave Berry, Fire And Risk Management Support Services Limited
- Member - Iain Bowker, Energy Footprint Ltd T/A Ensure Safety & Compliance
- Member - Ross Braidley, FCS-Live Ltd
- Member - Karen Byard, Chubb Fire & Security Ltd
- Member - Michael Fox, Michael A Fox Associates Ltd
- Member - Gary Grant, Anstey Horne & Co Ltd
- Member - Philip Martin, Martin Fire Risk Management Ltd
- Member - Simon Morriss, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Member - Tom Simmonds, Allsaved Ltd
- Member - Michael Slater, Eaton Electrical Products Ltd
- Member - Kimon Spyrou, BB7 Fire Limited
- Member - Adam Sutherland, AJ Fire & Security Ltd
- Member - Harry Wilmot, H E Woolley Ltd
- Member - Pete Wise, Part B Group Ltd
Fire risk assessments
As well as representing members’ interests, the Council monitors and influences the development of relevant standards, legislation and regulations. It also commissions research.
In addition, it provides guidance for product-related marketing, communications and training issues.