Browse our regularly updated listing of UK and international fire protection industry events and exhibitions, including those attended or sponsored by the FIA.
The Fire Sector Summit offers a unique blend of networking, conference, discussion and debate on the
opportunities and challenges facing the industry. Firmly established as the leading forum for key decision makers and influencers from across the fire sector, the event also brings together the views and expert opinions of other key stakeholders, providing a platform for professionals to share knowledge, develop initiatives and shape policy.
FIA members can book at a discounted rate.
25th, 26th Oct 2017
The 17th International Water Mist Conference will take place on 25th and 26th October 2017 in Rome, Italy. Organizer is as always the International Water Mist Association (IWMA).
On 15th May 2017, the conference webpage will be activated. Delegates may then register and book their accommodation. The conference webpage can be accessed directly via the IWMA homepage.
Day one of the conference will as always be Applications Day and can be booked separately. The presentations on the second day will concentrate mainly on research and testing. One conference highlight will be the presentation of the winner of the “IWMA Young Talent Award” on day two. More details as far as speakers and topics are concerned will be available from 1st July 2017 onwards when IWMA will publish the conference programme.
Please note: the early bird period ends on 15th July 2017!
25th & 26th October 2017
The Fire Safety Summit takes place as part of the London Build Expo, the leading construction event for London and the rest of the UK
Your ticket will include access to:
• 150+ CPD accredited presentations and training workshop sessions
• Over 30 high-level presentations and workshops into Fire Safety from a wide range of fire and safety professionals (local government, construction companies, architects, developers, fire experts etc)
• Access to all the co-hosted London Build Show (the largest construction and design show for London). London Build features multiple Summits and Zones including: Sustainability Summit, BIM & Digital Construction Summit, Off-site Construction Summit, Fire Safety Summit, The Skills Hub, Interiors & Fit-out Workshops, VR Zone and more
• 10,000+ high-level attendees from: contractors, government, architects, designers, developers and more
• 300 booth exhibition showcasing the latest projects, products and innovation across the UK
• Speed Networking sessions
• The Women in Construction Morning Tea
• The London Property & Built Environment Networking Sessions
• The Department for International Trade Export Hub
• Competitions, prize giveaways and entertainment
If you have any further questions please contact the organisers>>
Thursday 2nd November 2017
The Greswolde Arms, Knowle, Solihull, B93 0LL
This free-to-attend, half-day event helps security buyers and installers to navigate the complex world of cyber security, including presentations from a wide range of cyber security experts. Delegates will be informed about the cyber risks facing their business, particularly the vulnerabilities of ‘connected products’ (intruder alarms, video surveillance systems and access control) and the ways in which these can be combated, while being prepared for the introduction of new data protection regulation. Exhibition space is also available to book at a rate of £395 + VAT for BSIA members and £495 + VAT for non-members. This event is supported by the Fire Industry Association (FIA).