Frequently Asked General Questions
For technical-related questions please go to our Frequently Asked Technical Questions page
We offer a ‘Route to Certification’ consultancy with our in house Compliance Manager.This is a step-by-step process to help you gain the correct certification and take your business to the next level - learn more here
We offer probationary membership for companies who can prove they are signed up with a certification body and working towards it. This gives you up to a year to gain the certification, during which time you will have full access to the benefits of membership, including training discounts. To apply please fill out the membership enquiry form (available here) stating which certification body you are signed up with and which scheme you are undertaking with them. Our team will then send you an application form with 48 hours.
No, there is no requirement in place to hold our qualifications, just third-party certification at a company level. If you become a member first, then you will gain access to discounts on our training and qualifications.
We offer a ‘Route to Certification’ consultancy with our compliance manager.
This is a step-by-step process to help you gain the correct certification and take your business to the next level - learn more here
A nominated rep is the main contact on your membership account. As the membership is under the company name we require a nominated rep for each member company. Their role is to:
- Receive VIP information from the FIA
- Receive the AGM Council voting and ballot documentation each year
- Be the main contact for any issues with the account
- Have overall authority for the cancellation of membership should it be required
Here are some of the other common issues :
- I tried using the reset password function, but it has not worked, what do I do?
- I cannot remember who has access on our account?
- How do I add or remove someone from our account?
- Our company details are incorrect – how can we update them?
- My company is a member – How do I get members access to the website?
- How do I find out who our nominated rep is?
For all of the above the best thing to do is to contact on our Membership Team on [email protected] .
As a general rule our courses start at 9am and finish around 5pm, though on occasion they might be a bit later. We recommend delegates arrive at 8.30am for registration.