Like it? Share it!
18 February 2021
The Excellence in Fire & Emergency Awards applaud innovative working practices, influential leadership, forward-thinking projects and commitment to the values of the fire and emergency services.
On 3rd December, emergency service chiefs, their teams and services, suppliers and industry supporters will get together at the prestigious One Great George Street, London, to recognise and celebrate the achievements of the fire and emergency services.
With just three awards left to sponsor, this is your chance to get involved and be part of something truly special. The award categories available are:
- Collaboration of the Year - presented to a fire or emergency individual or team that has participated in a collaboration(s) which has made a discernible improvement to the community they serve. The winner will demonstrate innovation and ingenuity, providing best practice and best value, and showing flexible and effective working practices.
- Most Influential LGBT+ Individual in Fire - the winner will have demonstrated a significant contribution to promoting and supporting LGBT+ in their service and community to make a positive impact on fire and rescue performance over the last 24 months.
- Resilience & Learning from Major Incidents - presented to an individual, team or Fire and Rescue Service that has demonstrably improved resilience arrangements, including implementing systemic changes and enhancing operational procedures, over the last 24 months. The winner will show the effective use of resources, demonstrate effective response and inter-agency cooperation in a JESIP decision-making environment where profound command dilemmas exist.
Why sponsor the Excellence in Fire & Emergency Awards?
- Be part of the seventh annual awards from FIRE magazine and have your brand aligned with one of the most prestigious awards ceremonies in the fire and emergency services.
- Attend the event itself and be there to celebrate the achievements of the fire and rescue services.
- Network with fire services and other organisations at the awards ceremony and lunch.
- Have your company logo on all the promotional material before and after the event.
- Show your support for best practice within the fire and emergency services.
With nominations spanning two years, this year’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever! FIRE magazine is looking forward to welcoming everyone once again and giving our nominees the recognition they deserve.
To find out more about sponsorship for the Excellence in Fire & Emergency Awards 2021, contact our Commercial Manager Beverley Rees at [email protected], 07968 357766 or 07798615246.
For more about The Excellence in Fire & Emergency Awards visit Here
30 September 2022
26 September 2022