Like it? Share it!
02 March 2021
The awards continue to go from strength to strength, as they aim to recognise the talent and efforts of some of the leading individuals in the security and fire safety sectors.
Nominations will remain open until 1st April 2021 and will be compiled alongside the judge nominations after this date. The judging panel is once again made up of highly respected security and fire safety professionals, spanning several regions from the UK and Europe, to Africa, Asia and North and South America.
Categories for the 2021 IFSEC Global influencers are:
- Security executives (the senior most official in an enterprise, whose primary duties encompass leading and managing security for the enterprise)
- Security – end users (e.g. heads of security, managers of security teams)
- Security – manufacturers/vendors/installers/integrators (those displaying exemplary work in the field of installation or specific projects, as well as technological innovation)
- Security – thought leadership (e.g. association figures, academics)
- Security – One to watch (Specifically for championing the sector’s rising stars, nominees should have worked in the industry for no longer than five years)
- Cyber security professionals and thought leaders
- Fire – all disciplines (UK only)
How do we define influential?
This could be anyone:
- Who has played a key role in driving technological innovation
- Who has been a driving force in changing regulation, standards/guidance or best practice in their location/market
- Someone whose insights/opinions are widely respected and which are influential in shaping debate around industry issues
- Someone who has been instrumental in the success of the organisation or business they lead or are employed by
- Someone who has helped to raise the industry’s profile or been an influential voice in the national media
Nominations are welcomed from all aspects of the industry, and it is important to highlight why you believe the nominee to be influential by describing some of the recent work they have carried out in the sector. The competition is fierce!
16 June 2021
09 April 2021
04 March 2021
24 October 2019