Like it? Share it!
While the FIA has an elected Export Council, the FIA Exporters comprise a wider community of members that sell their products and services overseas and are supported both by the Council and the FIA Export Manager Dave Smith.
The Export Business Plan for 2017-18 has been approved by Council and is effectively a Value Proposition to its members. Some highlights include:
- Inviting relevant quality guests and speakers to Export Council meetings [which are open to all FIA Exporters]
- Publishing a Weekly Update featuring news, advice and notice of forthcoming exhibitions, missions and other key events
- Growing awareness of our export capability through print, electronic and social media
- Disseminating the FIA Export brochure, Exporters Directory, promotional video and ‘UK Fire and Resilience’ brochure to prospective customers
- Compiling a series of members’ Case Studies
- Developing Market Intelligence and making available Market Reports on countries of interest
- Organising Trade Missions and a collective presence at key exhibitions, including working with exhibition organisers to establish preferential packages
- Engaging with key partners including DIT [as an official Trade Challenge Partner], the Joint International Fire Board, the Institute of Export and sister Associations including BSIA, BSIF and ADS
Designation as an FIA Exporter is free to all existing FIA member companies and enables access to all of the above. If you wish to be involved, please e-mail the Export Manager at [email protected]
10 September 2021
23 August 2021
03 August 2020
03 August 2020