13 February 2018
An intro by Euralarm, the European fire and security industry association, highlighting the most important EU legislative and regulatory evolutions of the past few months.
The newsletter is composed of two detailed sections:
1) Orgalime Information Bulletin #05/17 from December 2017, which covers the latest
evolutions concerning European Directives & Regulations related to the whole
Euralarm Security market.
2) Legislative Update, part of the Bulletin, is also sorted by selected categories
with yellow highlights for recent changes from October 2017 to December 2017
- Internal Market Legislation (NLF, NAMS, Market Surveillance, CPR, RED)
- External Market Legislation (Custom code, Export and dual-use items)
- Environmental Legislation (REACH, WEEE, RoHS2, Batteries recycle, Eco-label)
- Energy Related Legislation (Eco-Design, Energy Efficiency, Circular Economy)
Login and read the newsletter>>