Like it? Share it!
24 February 2021
Firstly, we’d like to take this opportunity to inform all FIA members of the chance to become an FIA Exporter through a simple opt-in procedure. If you are not already engaged in this way but are an exporter or thinking of entering overseas markets, e-mail: David Smith, FIA Export Manager, upon which you will:
• Be identified as an FIA Exporter
• Receive Updates on a range of export-related matters
• Be invited to offer entries to our Exporters Directory and Case Studies Brochure
• Input into our work with government departments including DIT DSE and other export-related bodies
• Attend the quarterly Export Council meetings
• Participate in Overseas Fire Trade Missions
• Engage in and influence various activities including surveys, networking, inward delegations, exhibitions and market intelligence
FIA Exporters old and new are invited to contribute to our Export Directory and Overseas Case Studies promotional material, the current versions of which may be found here
For an entry into the Directory, you should send a high resolution company logo, 150 words maximum on your company offering and contact details comprising full address, telephone number, e-mail address and web site.
To contribute to this, we require again a high resolution logo, a high resolution photograph of the project in question and around 300 words maximum to fill the rest of the page. Please note that it must be an overseas rather than a UK project.
All entries should be received at [email protected] by 31st March please so we can begin work on the new versions.
09 April 2021
04 March 2021
24 October 2019