FD&A Advanced Designer
The FIA AO Level 3 in Fire Detection and Alarm Design Theory and Regulatory Requirements
Five day course.
Taking this unit in combination with the other units in the qualifications pathway will qualify learners in fire detection and alarm systems design.
• BS 5839/IS3218/BS 6266
• BS 7273
• BS EN 54 series With particular reference to Parts- 1, 13,14 and 23
• BS 7671
• BS 5266/Signage
• BS 9999 / BS 9991
• BS 12845
• BS 7974
• Interpreting customer specifications
• Selecting System Type / System design
• Liaising with third parties/ communication/ Documentation
• Advanced System Design Principles
• Maintenance Methodology
principles gained through this qualification to produce system designs for comprehensive and effective coverage in accordance with the requirements of the premises, its use and the recommendations of the Fire Risk Assessment and Fire Strategy.
- FIA member £750 +VAT
- Non-member £1200 +VAT