Like it? Share it!
06 October 2020
Here are a few things we have learnt so far:
- 75% of respondents feel that the FIA should be involved in making the Internet of Things an effective, prevalent and valuable in your area of the fire industry.
- 92% of respondents stated that influencing, guiding or help create standards is a key role for the FIA.
- 70% of respondents believe that the FIA should provide a platform for the Internet of Things to be discussed.
- 40% of respondents thought that their customers are not aware of the benefits of the Internet of Things.
- 70% of respondents said that the FIA should be providing training/CPD for the industry on the Internet of Things.
What we have learnt is incredibly valuable, yet to get a real understanding of the Internet of Things we need to hear from more people.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could share this survey with your network, colleagues and friends in the fire industry.
Be sure to complete this survey to be in with a chance win a £50 Amazon Voucher