CPR proposal does not resolve the ongoing stagnation of the standardisation process and fails to address the market needs
Like it? Share it!
As a member of Euralarm, the Fire Industry Association brings you the latest news on the CPR.
- EU Commission launched a 165 page proposal (including annexes) to revise the CPR at the end of March 2022
- Sustainability is focus under Green Deal & Circular Economy
- Co-existence period with current CPR envisaged (to 2045) enables the gradual transfer from existing EUOJ to a new OJ (the formal list of cited harmonised standards)
- It provides a complex legal framework – introducing many options for preparing standards under the direction of the European Commission using Delegated Acts and Standardisation requests
- HOWEVER, The CPR Acquis (the planning/organisation function) is not expected to consider FD&A products before 2024! Only then will the consequences for FD&A start to emerge
- The feedback has attracted 272 contributions – but only 4 from the UK
To watch a video on the next steps for proposed revision of the CPR click here.
How do legislative changes impact fire door safety?
01 June 2023
The BRE and the FIA require your assistance
26 May 2023
Memorandum of Association
01 September 2022
April 2021 - Six Employment Law Changes.pdf
09 April 2021