17 May 2019
We are delighted to announce that our CEO, Ian Moore will be the Chairman of the upcoming “Fire Safety in Construction: The Future” – BSI’s annual fire conference.
Fire and Construction Industry Conference is the must-attend event filled with the latest fire safety updates and an insight into the standardization within the fire safety sector. Speakers from all aspects of the fire safety community will provide cutting edge opinions and commentary on the major issues facing the industry today.
By attending the conference, you will:
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the forthcoming changes to key fire safety standards and hear about the impact they will have on you, your organization and the fire safety industry
• Understand how standards development encourages best practice
• Enhance your knowledge about fire safety and ensure that you have successful fire safety practices in place
• Network with your peers and have your questions answered by fire safety experts and standard makers
• BS 7974 Fire safety engineering
• Fire evacuation techniques in tall buildings
• Fire risk assessment
• Building regulations
• Fire suppression systems
• Facade testing
• BREXIT’s impact on standards.
Join the BSI Fire and Construction Industry Conference to celebrate the past and look to the future.
18 March 2019
08 February 2019
26 November 2018