Life safety is a right – not a privilege. Alongside the current national agenda regarding fire safety in the built environment, with a particular emphasis on social housing, FIREX is the most dedicated platform for engaging with leading experts, exploring proven technologies and receiving essential guidance.
As the global centre of excellence for life safety, FIREX International will bring together over 17,000 fire safety professionals, manufacturers, consultants, distributors, end-users and installers.
The show will welcome 120 exhibitors, 33 of which are brand new for 2018. The event will feature an all-encompassing range of solutions, fully reflective of all key aspects of fire protections, from the latest detection, alarms, sounders and sprinkler systems, through to highly engineered solutions for fire-stopping and passive fire protection.
FIREX 2018 will also present the long-awaited Sprinkler Feature Area, with nine new sprinkler exhibitors. Visitors will benefit from a catalogue of CPD accredited sessions, keynote speeches and high-level panel debates, all committed to driving and reflect on the changing life safety landscape.
Other features include:
• ASFP Passive Protection Zone
• LPCB Red Book Pavilion
• Exova: Live Installation Demo
• Fire Protection Association Infozone
• Expertise & Guidance Theatre, supported by BAFE
• The FIA Bar – get ready to network, discuss the latest technical and legislative topics and gain vital information resources for anything related to fire protection.