Fire Risk Assessor - 'Update' CPD Day
- Date: 07 October 2011
- Location: Tudor House, Hampton
Pricing and places
- Member Price: £50.00
- Non Member Price: £150.00
- Places remaining:5
What you need to know about 6 key issues affecting Fire Risk assessors.
This full day seminar will provide you with up to date information on issues affecting the world of fire risk assessments and is aimed at existing Fire Risk Assessors to help expand and build upon their knowledge and provides an opportunity to ask experts about these subjects.
The subjects to be covered on the day are:
Purpose Built Blocks of Flats guidance
PAS 79 - Fire Risk Assessment Guidance
PAS 7 - Strategic Fire Risk Management
FRA Council - Competency Criteria
BAFE SP205 3rd Party Certification scheme
The Rosepark Care Home inquiry
The full day’s training accounts for 6 CPD hours and every attendee will receive a certificate of attendance after the event.To view the prgramme for the day, please click here. Location map: click here
The cost* for this CPD day is:
- 1 delegate £50
- 2 delegates £90 (£45 each)
- 3 delegates £120 (£40 each)
- 4 delegates £140 (£35 each)
- 5 delegates £150 (£30 each)
- £150 per delegate
- Fire & Rescue Service personnel should contact the office on 020 3166 5002 to book separately
* All prices excluding VAT Members are asked to choose the ‘pay by invoice’ option when bookings are for more than one delegate. Unfortunately our system does not allow us to include the discounts at the online booking stage and will show the £50* x number of delegates total. The official invoice will be raised and emailed to you and will reflect the discount structure.
Any queries regarding this event should be directed to Martin Duggan on 020 3166 5002 or at email@example.com.